auteon is looking for a Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) who drives our product vision and develops new features. In that role, you’ll be making some of the most significant decisions for the company.
We’re a collaborative team who genuinely enjoys working together in a cross-functional team of product managers, designers, frontend developers, graph database specialists, marketing professionals and quality engineers to make auteon a better product. We are looking for a Product Manager that understand that simplicity and scalability are aspects of a system to be carefully calculated with every decision made.
Some information about auteon:
- auteon strives to become Europe’s leading automotive aftermarket platform
- We are a well-funded early stage start-up with renowned investors, partners and advisory board
- As a technology driven SaaS start-up we aim to set new digital standards
- We are building a product that really adds value to our clients (car repair workshops)
- With app. 20.000 independent car repair workshops and a revenue of 20 bn Euro (Germany only) we operate in a German core industry
auteon has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we are happy to be hearing from you!
What you should have
- 3+ years experience of product management experience, ideally in a start-up or software company
- You are a genuine self-starter who proactively identifies challenges/opportunities and works across the team to generate and execute solutions.
- You are strong technically and have a track record of successfully delivering solutions for complex technical problems
- You approach complex challenges methodically, building decision making frameworks founded on qualitative and quantitative data
- Proven track record shipping elegant, pleasant, productive user-facing products at scale in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to learn new processes and concepts with a strong sense of curiosity.
- Passion for automotive industry and technological software solutions
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and excellent analytical skills, combined with a sense of ownership and a proactive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English language proficiency, German is a plus
What you’ll be doing
- You will be responsible for owning the product vision for how car repair workshops source spare parts via our platform, reporting directly to the company’s CEO
- You’ll run collaborative user research studies to find user experience touch points that help customers get the most out of our software product
- You’ll represent the needs of customers and users company-wide
- You will drive execution against our plan in collaboration with Engineering and Design peers: making tradeoffs, managing the workflow with engineering leaders and design, driving execution and anticipating risks
- You will collaborate with business development, engineering, sales and other cross-functional teams
- You understand how teams learn quickly; high comfort with rapid prototyping, incremental shipping to deliver value to users. You ensure we ship a well-crafted product at a timely pace.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days vacation per year
- MacBook Pro and your choice of other hardware
- Flexible working hours and home office days
- Company events and sponsored happy hours at our own underground bar
- Discounted membership card for nearby fitnessstudio
- Fresh fruits, sweets and Paulaner Spezi