auteon is looking for a Junior Software Developer (m/f/d) to build features, design and implement APIs, and improve the performance and reliability of our system as we rapidly scale our product and organization. In that role, you’ll be levelling up your skills by learning from 10x colleagues.
We build our software using reliable tools that our team knows and trusts, including Google Cloud Platform, GitLab, Kubernetes, AWS, Productboard, NoSQL, and GraphQL. We’re a collaborative team who genuinely enjoys working together in a cross-functional team of product managers, designers, frontend developers, graph database specialists, marketing professionals and quality engineers to make auteon a better product. We are looking for developers that understand that simplicity and scalability are aspects of a system to be carefully calculated with every line committed.
Some information about auteon:
- auteon strives to become Europe’s leading automotive aftermarket platform
- We are a well-funded early stage start-up with renowned investors, partners and advisory board
- As a technology driven SaaS start-up we aim to set new digital standards
- We are building a product that really adds value to our clients (car repair workshops)
- With app. 20.000 independent car repair workshops and a revenue of 20 bn Euro (Germany only) we operate in a German core industry
auteon has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we are happy to be hearing from you!
What you should have
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the engineering industry
- Familiarity with Webpack (EsNext, SCSS)
- Experience with A / B testing
- Familiarity with GitLab (CI/CD Pipelines, Container Registry, Kanban board)
- English language proficiency, German is a plus
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll drive rigorous, and weekly product releases across multiple, complex software products
- You’ll work with GraphQL API`s
- You’ll implement state of the art UX & UI
- You’ll build efficient and reusable systems and abstractions
- You’ll work on our tech products holistically across the entire product lifecycle
- You’ll conceptualize, design, build, deploy, test, release and support
- You'll brainstorm with Product Managers, Designers and other Engineers to conceptualize and build new features for our growing user base.
- You’ll Embrace the agile SDLC (Build-measure-learn)
- You’ll Share the DevOps Mindset (code ownership) and develop core features
- You’ll Find and address performance issues and participate in design and code reviews
- Competitive salary
- 30 days vacation per year
- MacBook Pro and your choice of other hardware
- Flexible working hours and home office days
- Company events and sponsored happy hours at our own underground bar
- Discounted membership card for nearby fitnessstudio
- Fresh fruits, sweets and Paulaner Spezi