Your field of activity and area of responsibility
As Partner Manager at auteon you will revolutionize the automotive aftermarket together with us. As part of a dynamic team with a strong entrepreneurial mindset, you will work closely on supporting our existing strategically important partners in the market as well as integrating and sustainably developing new partnerships. In doing so, you will contribute to a fundamental part of our growth strategy.
- You will dive deep into our product and gain an overview of the underlying technologies, features and key figures in order to be able to advise our partners (primarily industry & trade) in the best possible way.
- With your keen sense for the conception and operative implementation of partner strategies, you support the sales team in achieving and securing sales targets.
- Through structured onboarding and proactive support of our partners, as well as identification and development of measures to ensure success, you will continue to expand our trusting network and will be able to adapt to discussion partners by asking the right questions, understanding their motivations and need for support, and acting accordingly
- You will continuously monitor the success of your measures with key figures and regularly identify new sales opportunities with market and potential analyses, thereby opening up growth areas.
Your qualifications for the position
- You are familiar with the automotive aftermarket and have already gained experience in the cooperation with a stakeholder (trade, industry, etc.).
- You have proven experience as a partner manager with a sales focus in the area of products that require technical explanation and are very familiar with the current methodologies and tools
- It would be a plus if you already have experience in an early stage startup
- Your style is hands-on and pragmatic, you work agile & solution-oriented, for you there is no strict separation of business & IT; your technical understanding helps you to understand business requirements of your partners and pass them on internally accordingly
- You have a clear sales mindset and the ability to communicate complex topics in a target group-oriented manner to less technically experienced groups of people, to explain them in a comprehensible way and to inspire them.
- Furthermore, you bring a large portion of ambition and engagement in sales & communication with you and ensure with personal commitment that we achieve our goals together
- You are business fluent in German and have a good command of English.
What we offer you for your commitment
- The chance to join an advanced start-up phase and actively help shape a product idea and drive and implement an exciting vision
- The chance to fundamentally change a large, poorly digitized, and protectionist marketplace
- Very flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial creative freedom
- Attractive salary & 30 vacation days
- Flexible working hours & regular home office days
- Financial support for memberships of selected fitness and sports studios as well as discounted shopping opportunities through cooperation partners
- Coffee, drinks, Paulaner Spezi and sweets flat rate
- In-house bar for team events
Curious? Do you want to actively help build something and take on responsibility in a start-up? Then we look forward to receiving your application (incl. salary requirements, possible start date, resume, references, etc.) at email@example.com. If you choose to use the application form below, please be sure to include all of these details.