Your field of activity and area of responsibility
As Customer Success Manager at auteon, you will revolutionize the automotive aftermarket together with us. As part of a dynamic team with a strong entrepreneurial and autonomous mindset, you will work to bring our mission to life and act as a "single point of contact" to provide end-to-end customer support and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Your tasks include the proactive development and implementation of measures and methods to increase software usage and customer satisfaction.
- You will be in regular proactive contact with our customers and work continuously to build trusting customer relationships and loyalty.
- You recognize future customer requirements in time and know how to describe them in a structured and comprehensive way and you regularly coordinate with internal teams for product enhancements
- You conduct surveys, evaluate them together with your lead and develop measures to improve customer loyalty based on the results.
Your qualifications for the position
- Successfully completed training (automotive mechanic, automotive mechatronics technician, service technician, etc.) with an affinity for software or a successfully completed degree in mechanical engineering, business administration or similar.
- First verifiable experience in the area of customer support/success or technical customer consulting
- Your style is hands-on and pragmatic, you work agile & solution-oriented and your technical understanding helps you to capture customer requirements and needs by asking the right questions and derive actions
- You are very customer- and solution-oriented and can communicate and explain complex processes in a target group-oriented way to less technically experienced groups of people.
- Furthermore, you bring along a large portion of ambition and drive for innovation and make sure that we reach our goals together with personal commitment and sociability.
- Business fluent German and good English skills
What we offer you for your commitment
- The chance to join us in an advanced start-up phase and actively help shape a product idea and drive forward and implement an exciting vision
- Very flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial scope for creativity
- Unlimited employment contracts and an attractive salary
- Flexible working hours & regular home office days
- Financial support for memberships of selected fitness and sports studios as well as discounted shopping opportunities through cooperation partners
- Coffee, drinks, Paulaner Spezi and sweets flat rate
- In-house bar for team events
Curious? Do you want to actively help build something and take on responsibility in a start-up? Then we look forward to receiving your application (incl. salary requirements, possible start date, resume, references, etc.) at email@example.com. If you choose to use the application form below, please be sure to include all of these details.