Your occupation and area of responsibility
At auteon, you are responsible for the product management area and its strategic orientation. With your entrepreneurial and proactive way of thinking, you will take the lead in ensuring that the product strategy is consistently pursued in order to successfully advance the overall strategy and goals of auteon.
- With your strong sense for product-relevant topics such as product conception and development as well as innovation, project and product management, you take the leading role in ensuring that our product meets customer requirements and is constantly being further developed
- You make it your personal mission to understand our market and customer needs, help your team to analyze the challenges and find viable solutions, take responsibility for the digital product vision and manage the complete product lifecycle all the way to go-live
- You continuously communicate with all stakeholders involved and systematically evaluate product ideas and innovations regarding feasibility and economic aspects to create product plans and roadmaps
- Your organizational skills enable you to maintain an overview at all times, take care of backlog management and a fast flow of information, coordinate deadlines and remove obstacles so that the design/UX and development team can focus on implementation
- By controlling the product data and monitoring KPIs, you regularly check the commercial success and can consequently act at an early stage and adapt product strategies to market changes
- As part of the management team at auteon, you will work directly with the CEO on the further development and growth of our company and represent your area at investor meetings, customer presentations and conferences, etc.
Your qualification for this position
- You have already spent several years in a leadership role (Head of Product or CPO) in product management, helping to build innovative digital products
- A plus would be if you already have experience in an early stage startup as well as SaaS models
- You think in an entrepreneurial and analytical way. Your approach to work is characterized by a very high level of commitment, pragmatism and a strong hands-on mentality
- For you, there is no strict separation of business & IT; your technical understanding helps you to translate business requirements and to identify possible solutions.
- You have good assertiveness and perseverance and the ability to communicate and explain complex ideas and processes to your target group in an understandable way and to inspire them
- Furthermore, you contribute a large portion of ambition and fun in innovation and ensure with your personal commitment that we achieve our goals together
- You have very good German and English skills
What we offer you for your commitment
- The opportunity to join at an advanced start-up stage (Pre-Series-A) and actively help to shape a product idea and drive an exciting vision forward
- A very flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial freedom
- Attractive salary & the opportunity for company participation
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours & home office arrangement
- Financial support for memberships of selected fitness and sports studios as well as discounted shopping opportunities through cooperation partners
- Flatrate for coffee, drinks, Paulaner Spezi and sweets
- In-house club for team events
Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We strongly encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and auteon.
How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.
Curious? Do you want to actively help build something and take on end-to-end technical responsibility in a start-up? Then we look forward to receiving your application to: Recruiting@auteon.de